A view of the new church of St Peter le Poor, on the west side of Broad Street, nearly opposite the back entrance to South Sea House. It replaced the old church which projected so far beyond the line of houses into the street, and was such a nuisance, that by act of parliament it was demolished in 1788, the new church was completed by 1791.
St. Peter Le Poor, Broad Street.
Thomas Malton St. Peter Le Poor, Broad Street. London, T. Malton, September 29th 1797 Aquatint Old but not publishers hand colouirng 410 x 290mm
SKU: 5396 Category: Topography